Best Choice Overall
FlexiSnake Drain Weasel Sink Snake
- No professionals needed; very easy to use within 3 steps
- With 18 inches length it goes deep and cleans hard-to-reach area
- Easily tackles the biggest clogs with 360-degree rotation
Vastar 19.6 Inch Drain Snake Clog Remover
- Compared to toxic chemical drainage cleaner it is more economical and safe
- Comes with Multi-tooth design which makes it easy to remove any obstacles
- Flexible enough to use it for different pipes and filters
Forlivese 5 in 1 Drain Cleaning Tool
- Versatile; perfect to use for toilets, kitchen sinks, washbasin, etc
- Kit has 5 pieces of 3 styles with multiple sizes for variety of pipes
- Made of stainless steel and PP plastics which makes it durable
A well hygienic and sanitized home makes it a good place to live in. And, one factor which is important to achieve this is a proper drainage system. But, every once in a while, you may have faced something called drain clogging. Your drain can be clogged mostly due to ignorant stuff like hair, food particles, small toys etc. These items can easily get stuck in the drainpipe and become a blockage for water to pass through. This can affect your drainage slower and, if kept untreated, can cause filthy drain water to travel back up and enter your house.
To avoid this, you should clean your drains now and then. A drain snake is something that can make this otherwise messy job easier. It is like a coiled spiral snake that goes into your drainpipe and cleans the difficult blockages. We believe that a drain snake is a must for every household. Hence, we have curated a list of the best drain snakes available on Amazon and other online platforms.
13 Best Rated Drain Snake Cleaners for 2021
- Best Choice Overall: FlexiSnake Drain Hair Clog Remover Tool
- Multi-tooth: Vastar Drain Snake Cleaning Tool
- Multifunction: Forlivese 5 in 1 Sink Snake Cleaner
- Easy to Use: FlexiSnake 18 inch Clog Remover
- Flexible: DR.PEN Flexible Grabber Claw
- Professional Grade: Drainsoon Drain Auger 25 ft Snake Drain
- Ergonomic Design: RIDGID K-3 Toilet Auger 59787
- Budget-friendly: SENHAI 7 Pack Sewer Dredging Tools
- Heavy Duty: DrainX 25-Ft Pro Drum Auger Plumbing Snake
- Lightweight: Ram-Pro Flexible Pick-up Reacher and Grabber
- Versatile: Plumbing 25 Feet Snake Drain Auger
- Easy to Hold: DrainX Plastic Plumbing Snake Drain Auger
- Durable: qAp Hair Drain Clog Remover
1. FlexiSnake Drain Weasel Sink Snake to Unclog Drain
On the first spot of our list, we have the FlexiSnake Drain Weasel Sink Snake Cleaner. This plumbing tool deserves to be on top due to its great features. This snake drain is specially designed to clean the number one cause of blocked bathroom drains; hair. It has more than a hundred micro hooks to catch every strand of hair in your drain. The FlexiSnake Drain Weasel is super thin, which helps it to navigate through every corner of your drain. This sink jack has a 360-degree rotating handle, allowing you to grip the snake properly when you clean the drain. The handle is made of plastic and is convenient to use.
FlexiSnake Drain Weasel Sink Snake – Drain Clog Remover kit contains one reusable, rotating handle and five refill wands. Using this product is very easy. You just have to insert a wand in your drain, rotate to unclog and then remove it. wands are meant to be disposed of after every use so that you don’t have to go through cleaning garbage. FlexiSnake drain snake is a good, safe and faster alternative to chemicals used for cleaning drains. In addition, it does not get stuck in pipes and scratch them. Drain cleaner is a good 18.5 inches long to clean deep sinks.
- Unclogs hard to clean sinks and pipes with its extra-long length
- Instantly removes clog, unlike chemicals which take 30-60 mins
- 360-degree rotating reusable handle with micro hooks
- Compatible with every kind of drain and gate
- Easy to use snake drain with five refills
2. Vastar 3 Pack 19.6 Inch Plastic Drain Snake
Vastar 3 pack 19.6 Inch Drain Snake has bagged the number two position on our list. This toilet jack is perfect for unclogging even the most difficult of drains. Flexibility is one of the most important factors when it comes to drain snakes. We were happy to see that the Vastar drain snake was very flexible and soft, which allowed it to unclog every bend and turn. It looks like a barbed wand and performs exceptionally well. It can easily pick up clustered hair, garbage, food and other items that get stuck in your pipes.
Vastar drain snakes come in a pack of three. It is perfect for cleaning the drainage of your bathroom, kitchen, sinks, bathtub etc. This orange-colored drain snake is available in two lengths – 19.6 inches and 23.6 inches to go deep into drains. You can use Vastar 3 pack 19.6 Inch Drain Snake instead of toxic chemicals to clean your drains. This will save the environment as well as your money. Vastar Plastic Drain Snake is very easy to use and efficient too. Other than that, it is very affordable, that is, less than 10$. We were pretty impressed with the pricing of this product because you get three snakes for drains at the price of one.
- Flexible 19.6 inches plastic drain cleaner snake for cleaning the drainage
- A soft drain pipe snake can bend easily in any kind of strainer, and pipes
- Perfect plumber’s snake, which can flex at P traps
- Burr design to pick up every kind of obstruction
- Environment and budget-friendly
3. Forlivese 5 in 1 Sink Snake Drain Cleaner
Forlivese 5 in 1 sink Snake Cleaner Drain Auger Hair Catchercomes with three kinds of jacks to unclog drains. A stainless steel snake with a blue handle to remove difficult blockages, another one with a red handle removed hair from sinks and a plastic multi-tooth snake. You can use these to clean all kinds of drains in your house ranging from kitchen sinks, floor drains and bathtubs. You get three plastic snakes for drains and one stainless steel snake of each type, all under 15$.
The Forlivese 5 in 1 Sink Snake Cleaner Drain Auger Hair Catcher has drain snakes of three different lengths, that is, 40 inches, 24 inches and 20.1in. You can choose the snake of desired length and insert it into the drain to clean them. The red-handled stainless steel snake comes with a four grasp gripper. Using it is an easy task. Just insert the metal part into your sink or drain and hold the red plastic handle in your hand. Press red plastic to open the grasp. After you reach an obstacle, release the handle and take it out. These cleaning tools is easy to use as well. The only thing you have to take care of is sharp teeth of plastic snakes. Other than that, Forlivese Drain pipe snakes are very safe and convenient to use. PP plastic and stainless steel are good for the environment too.
- Environment-friendly product made with safe and durable stainless steel and PP plastic
- Multifunctioning snakes with multiple sizes for different drains
- A unique combination of three styles and five pieces
- Improved length with three different sizes
4. FlexiSnake Drain Millipede G2 Plumbing Snake
FlexiSnake has again made an appearance with the FlexiSnake Drain Millipede G2 – 18 inch – Drain Clog Remover with Rotating Handle. This is a budget-friendly handheld drain snake with great performance. This is an easy-to-use snake for cleaning drains yourself, which can be reused multiple times, saving the cost for a plumber. It has more than four thousand micro hooks on the cable, easily breaking any blockage and cleaning it. Its super thin design can enable it to travel through the thinnest of drains and clean them within seconds.
FlexiSnake Drain Millipede G2 – 18 inch – Drain Clog Remover with Rotating Handle is made of premium quality materials to make it durable. It has a rotating hand that can cover 360 degrees without breaking. The handle is made of durable, high-quality plastic and makes the snake easier to handle. This product does not need any disassembling, so you can start using it directly without wasting any time. It can effectively remove drain clogs and can reach every corner of the pipes. It is a fully manual drain snake, meaning you have full control over the process. FlexiSnake Drain Millipede G2 is a good alternative to a plumber or harmful chemicals.
- Has more than 4000 micro hooks to grab the waste effectively
- Thin and flexible enough to reach different corners
- Made of premium quality materials
- Can unclog drains within seconds
5. Dr Pen 35.4″ Flexible Grabber Claw Pick Up Reacher Tool
Another great drain snake for sale is the Dr. Pen Flexible Grabber Claw Pick-up Reacher Tool with 4 Claws. It is designed in such a way that it can dive deep into your pipes and unclog every obstruction present there. With a diameter of only 0.99 cm, snakes can clean the narrowest drains and pipes without harming them. To pick up solid items like caps, toys, nuts etc., from pipes, Dr. Pen drain snake has a grabber claw. It is made of steel and has a plastic handle attached to it.
The Dr. Pen Flexible Grabber Mini Drain Snake Reacher Tool with 4 Claws is available in two lengths of 35.4 inches and 63 inches. In our opinion, this length is sufficient to enter the deepest of pipes and clean them. This flexible bathroom sink snake is ideal for your kitchen, bathroom and sinks to clean various garbage. You can easily press and release the handle to grab any object in the drain. Jaws are rigid and tight to ensure that nothing falls back down into pipes while cleaning them. The handle is quite sturdy and easy to grip. This Dr. Pen toilet drain snake works like a professional drain snake at a minimal price of less than $15.
- Extremely slender with a diameter of 0.99cms, which is perfect for cleaning narrow pipes
- Very Flexible and bendable to reach every corner of the drain
- Grabber made of stainless steel to grab solid garbage
- Easy to use snake for drains with a handle
- Ideal for every kind of drain cleaning
6. Drainsoon Power Drain Snake 25 Ft Heavy Duty Auger
Drainsoon has introduced a very impressive commercial drain snake; auger with 25 Ft Heavy Duty Steel Cable Auger. It comes with a heavy-duty spring steel wire of 25 feet to remove clogs from drains. To get better handling, it has an ergonomic pistol grip which makes it convenient to use. spring can rotate at more than ninety degrees to be able to clean every corner of your pipe. It has central vacuum lines and also has tips for cleaning downpours.
The Drainsoon 25 Ft Heavy Duty Steel Cable Auger is made to last long. It is made of ABS drum housing and can be stored in the drum to keep it clean. length of cable can be easily adjusted by adjusting the stop screw. The spring is made of carbon steel to make it durable and efficient. The mouth has upgraded metal to reduce wear. Other than this, you get a user guide with Drainsoon professional plumbing snake drain so that you can be guided throughout the process of cleaning. You also get gloves to keep your hands safe. This product has good value for money and is ideal for every household.
- Durable and reliable snake for cleaning sewers, kitchen and bathroom drain
- Multifunctioning and professional unclogging of pipes
- 25 feet flexible wire for cleaning household drains
- It can be easily stored in ABS drum housing
- Easy to operate with detailed instructions
- Affordable with good value for money
7. RIDGID 59787 K-3 Toilet Snake Plumbing Tool
Next, we have the RIDGID 3-Foot Toilet Auger Snake with Bulb Head. This product has proved its efficiency by clearing trickiest blocked toilets. Plungers usually have difficulty reaching the S curve, but this Toilet Auger can reach and clean it within no time. Its 3 ft. length helps it to go deeper into your toilet and unclog it. Along with providing usability, it provides durability too. They especially have a vinyl guard to protect the porcelain of the toilet. Other than that, it has a corrosion-resistant tube to make it last longer.
The RIDGID 3-Foot Toilet Auger Snake with Bulb Head has a diameter of about half inches, perfect for fitting into toilet pipes. It has an ergonomic handle to provide better grip and convenience. This drain snake is compatible with water reserving toilet models. Its parts include a compression-wrapped Inner Core cable and a bulb to pick up garbage. The best part about this product is that it comes with a lifetime warranty, which is rare. RIDGID has been in the market for more than 80 years and is known for providing high-quality products like RIDGID 59787 K-3 Toilet Auger.
- Has a vinyl guard to protect the porcelain of the toilet
- Large ergonomic handles for better grip
- Half inch kink-resistant durable cable
- Negotiate water-efficient toilets
- Has a lifetime warranty
8. SENHAI 7 Pack 20 Inch Sewer Dredging Tools
SEHNAI 20 inch Hair Drain Clog Remover Drain Relief Auger Cleaning Tool is an excellent plumbers snake to unclog slow-running drains. This twenty-inch-long disposable drain snake is so soft and flexible that it can easily navigate through the turns and corners of the pipes. The pack consists of two steel and five plastic drain snakes. The steel jack contains a comfortable grip handle, heavy-duty steel spring, and retractable claws, which makes unclogging your toilet easier. The plastic jack has multiple teeth to catch the more minute obstructions like hair.
SEHNAI 20 inch Hair Drain Clog Remover Drain Relief Auger Cleaning Tool is easy to use and operate. You just have to insert it slowly into the drain for the plastic cleaning tool and then pull it up and down. For better results, try rotating the snake and maintaining a slow speed. For the stainless steel snake, just press and release the handle to grab the solid waste material. You can use the plastic one for cleaning hair-like items but for more solid objects, go for the stainless steel one. SENHAI 7 Pack Sewer Dredging Tool can unclog any kind of pipe within minutes.
- The package includes two stainless steel and five plastic snakes for cleaning drains
- It can be used for cleaning kitchens, bathrooms, and floor drains etc
- Two tools for cleaning solid as well as minute particles
- Twenty-inch long cable for cleaning deep drains
- Environment and budget-friendly
9. DrainX Pro Steel Drum Auger Hand Held Drain Snake
Drainx is popular for providing cleaning equipment for beginners as well as professionals. They make durable and efficient products like the Pro Steel Drum Auger Plumbing Snake. This hand-driven Auger can be used by you even if you don’t have any experience with plumbing. With a 25 ft. long cable, the Drainx Pro steel auger can clean every drain in your kitchen and bathroom. It has a diameter of ¼ inches, allowing it to enter the thinnest drain pipes and clean them. It is not recommended to use this product for cleaning toilets as it can damage the porcelain. The steel drum housing ensures that this product is safe and lasting.
The Drainx Pro Steel Drum Auger is made so that it is very easy to use. Steel drum comes with a grip handle and turning knob to make unclogging drains easier. The flexible steel cable has a locking mechanism to avoid accidental release. You just have to loosen the screw to release the cable into the drain to start cleaning drain pipes. Once you are 4-5 inches away from your drain rim, start turning the knob to start the rotating action. Your drain will be unclogged within minutes.
- Thumbscrew to keep the drain snake secure in its housing
- Includes easy work gloves and drawstring carrying pouch
- The grip handle and turning knob provide convenience
- 25 Ft long with a diameter of ¼ inches
10. RAM-PRO 22” Flexible Grabber Small Drain Snake
The RAM-PRO 22” Flexible Grabber Pickup Tool claims to be fifty percent stronger than other plumbers snakes in the market. This toilet jack for unclogging a drain is available in two lengths, that is, 22 inches and 36 inches. You can choose between the two sizes according to your requirement. The plumbing snake features a lighting weight and extendable grabber to pick up trash from every corner of your pipes. With a cable of diameter 0.75 inches, the grabber can spread up to 1 inch and can grab materials up to 1lb. In addition, it has a durable plastic grip handle to have maximum mechanical control over the snake.
The flexible wound steel cable and carbon steel claw of the RAM-PRO 22” Flexible Grabber Pickup Tool make it last longer than other snakes. The product is rust-resistant, which makes it long-lasting. This product works as a perfect plumbing tool to pick up non-magnetic items from your pipes that are otherwise hard to reach. Using it is very easy and safe. You can get this toilet snake for the drain at a price of less than 10$. It can clean drains and pick up trash from narrow areas like under the stove and freezer.
- The shaft has a diameter of 0.75 inches, and the claw can lift items weighing 1lb
- Lightweight and extendable narrow retractable telescope grabber
- Durable, non-breakable grip handle
- Flexible wound steel spring cable
11. Caan’s News Auger 25 Feet Professional Plumbing Snake
Caan’s News Plumbing Auger is a perfect plumbing Auger for every household. Its 25 feet long spring cable can go deep into the drain pipes and clean every kind of garbage. The heavy-duty spring is tough and durable, which can clean tight bends. Unlike other plumbing augers which break after long use, the Caan’s News Auger is designed to last for years to come. The drum housing is made of ABS, and the wire is made of carbon steel to make this product durable. This 25 feet long Auger can clean kitchen and bathroom sinks, bathtubs, floor drains etc.
Caan’s News Plumbing Auger 25 Feet features an upgraded metal to prevent wear and tear. It has a large grip handle and a crank knob so that you can unclog the drains manually in a convenient way. To keep the whole unit clean and tidy, you can keep the springs in the housing drum. This drain auger has a stainless steel stopper to prevent the spring from falling into the drain. For best results, rotate the knob in a clockwise direction to unclog difficult blockages. Other than that, you get a user guide and eco-friendly safety gloves with this package.
- Features a high impact ABS drum housing and the stop screw will secure its place
- 25 feet long heavy-duty steel wire is durable to handle any tough tasks
- The product is easy to handle and takes the tough bends very easily
- Lifetime warranty with the carbon steel material
12. DrainX 25 Ft Plumbers Snake Flexible Steel Drain Auger
Drainx has again bagged a deserving position on our list with its Flexible Steel Drain Cleaning Cable. This product is designed to deliver great quality at a low price. This drain snake is available in two different lengths – 15 feet and 25 feet. You have the liberty to choose between the two lengths according to your requirements. Its cable with a diameter of ¼ inches can easily enter a pipe diameter 1-¼ to 2 inches. Its flexible steel cable can clean traps or the difficult S, and L-shaped pipes. It can also unclog central vacuum, Sewer and downpour.
Drainx Flexible Steel Drain Cleaning Cable is compact with a drum housing which is made of high-quality material. This is a very compact and portable product with great versatility. It has a locking pin to prevent the cable from falling. Furthermore, you can untie the cable using the screw attached. The Drainx drain cleaning snake has a two-way knob that can be used manually to have full control. This product comes at an affordable price of less than 20 $ and is a must for every household.
- Made of high-quality materials for maximum durability
- Compatible with pipes of diameter 1-¼ to 2 inches
- Has a central balanced grip for maximum control
- Cable has a diameter of ¼ inches
13. qAp Stainless Steel Hair Drain Clog Remover
The last drain unclogging snake on our list is the qAp Hair Drain Clog Remover cleaning tool. This easy-to-use snake drain is perfect for cleaning the drainage in the kitchen and bathroom. It has a hook-shaped design, especially for picking up hair strands, but at the same time does not damage your pipes. Unlike other augers, this one has a flat surface to let it easily navigate every hard-to-reach turn and corner. The qAp drain clog Remover is available in 21 inches, 22 inches, 23.6 inches and 27.5 inches. You can choose the snake of your desired length and use it to unclog pipes.
Made of 301 stainless steel, the qAp Hair Drain Clog Remover cleaning tool is made to last for years. There is no disassembling of the stopper, which makes it easy to use and durable as well. The drain snake is made ultra-thin so that it can easily slide through the pipes without any scratching. Its flexible barbed wand can easily grab any trash that comes its way. You get three such snakes in a pack of one under 10$, which in our opinion, is a great deal.
- It has a multi-geared design to unclog difficult blockages
- For easy handling, it has a loop at the top end
- Made of high-quality stainless steel
- 21 inches long to clean deep drains
- Effectively unclogs drain pipes
You must be acquainted with a few details about the woodworking process and the woodwork tools required in the process. This buying guide will give you the necessary information that you will require concerning the topic. Let us discuss some of the important aspects of woodworking before you decide to buy any tools.
What Are The Best Drain Snakes For Home Use?
Cleaning an unclog drain can be a tricky task. But if you have a good drain snake, this task can be done by you without a plumber. There are many household drain jacks in the market today. Some of the best drain snakes are the FlexiSnake Drain Weasel Sink Snake Cleaner, Vastar 3 pack 19.6 Inch toilet jack and Forlivese 5 in 1 Sink Snake Cleaner Drain Auger Hair Catcher. You can go through our list of the best rated drain snakes to buy one for your house. This will save the cost for a plumber.
Who Makes the Best Drain Snakes?
Cobra tools have been known for making durable products with great performance. They provide tools for plumbing and drain cleaning at a budget-friendly price. They make drain augers, snakes, plungers and various other tools for unclogging blockages. All their products are made corrosion and rust-free to make them last longer.
Ridgid makes tools for unclogging household blockages as well as big municipal lines. They are famous for delivering reliable products which can stand any kind of situation. Their drain cleaning range includes manual and electric snakes, cables and many more. In addition, they are one of the few companies which provide a lifetime warranty on all parts of their products. As a result, many customers have trusted Ridgid drain snakes.
Founded in 1977, Harbor Freight Tools delivered quality products for more than forty years. They make premium-level tools at the cheapest price. They provide the products to their customers directly from the factory, without any middlemen. This is the reason why their products are available at such low rates. Harbor Freight drain snakes tested in the lab to check their quality and used by millions.
Milwaukee is a brand that professionals trust in the field of drain cleaning. They combine innovation and functionality to make products that deliver up to the mark performance. Their electric and fuel-driven drain snakes are the favorites of many plumbers. They also provide drain snake parts at an affordable price.
Manual vs. Electric Drain Snakes – Which is Best?
Electric drain snakes work on power and generally used by professionals. They have good functionality but are harder to use. Manual drain snakes used manually by hand. They are usually smaller and more flexible than electric drain snakes. Anyone can easily use a manual drain snake. Unlike an electric snake drain, a manual one can enter very narrow drain pipes. If you are thinking of unclogging your toilet yourself, you should go for a manual snake for drains as they are easier to use and operate.
What Are The Different Types Of Drain Snakes?
A toilet Auger specifically designed to unclog toilets. Usually, people prefer to use a plunger for this task, but a toilet auger can help clean your toilet drain more effectively. After unclogging, make sure to flush your toilet to check whether it is unclogged or not.
Top snakes are useful in the case of minor clogs and are the smallest drain snakes. They are perfect for cleaning showers and bathroom sinks. You can easily get a manual as well as an automatic top snake from the market. They usually have a cable length of 25 feet.
Medium Drain Snakes
Medium drain snakes are meant for cleaning deeper drains with longer lines. You can use them to unclog the washing machine and kitchen clogs. Before using, make sure to remove the traps. These are not recommended for tubs or showers.
Tips for Snaking a Drain
While snaking a drain, there are a few things that one needs to keep in mind to get the best of results. We have listed some tips which would help you to clean your drain efficiently.
- Before going for a snake, you need to properly understand how a drain snake works and what the procedure is.
- If you face difficulty unclogging your drain, try pouring hot water directly into the drain using a tea kettle. This will make the process a lot easier.
- If plain hot water didn’t work, you can add one cup of vinegar and half a cup of baking soda into boiling water and pour it into the train. After about fifteen minutes, try unclogging it again.
- If nothing works, try using caustic soda with cold water.
How to Use a Drain Snake?
Using a drain snake is fairly easy if used in the right way. Here, we are giving step-by-step instructions on using a drain snake.
- Hold the drain snake from the handle and slowly release the cable into the drain.
- When you have reached the blockage, let the snake drain grab hold of the garbage.
- Then, slowly pull the cable back up by turning the knob (if the snake has one) or simply pulling it up.
- Clear the wire and go for another round if needed.
How to Snake a Drain?
- Wear proper gloves and eyeglasses to keep yourself safe during the process
- Push the snake wire into the drain by turning the knob. Let the snake travel down your drain.
- Even if you feel some resistance, keep pushing as it might be a turn or a blockage.
- Keep rotating and moving the snake until you feel the blockage being freed.
- Take out the garbage by pulling the wire.
- At last, run water at full force to check whether the drain is unclogged or not.
Tips to Avoid Drain Clogs
Precaution is always better than cure, and hence we have listed a few tips to avoid getting your drain clogged in the first place.
- Use a sink strainer for your kitchen and bathroom sinks. This reduces the chances of solid materials passing into the drain.
- If you are using a garbage disposal, make sure to run cold water at full volume and keep running it for a minute after shutting off.
- Do not treat your drains like garbage bins. Avoid throwing garbage into the drains and expect it to disappear.
What to Consider When Buying a Plumbing Drain Snake?
Here, we have listed a few factors which you should consider before buying a plumbing drain snake.
As we have mentioned in our review, today, there are drain snakes of different shapes and sizes for different purposes. We have medium drain snakes, toilet augers and many more options to choose from. You should have a basic idea of the size of your drain before buying a snake for cleaning it. It is recommended to go for the drain snake, which fits the size requirements of your drain.
You would want to buy a drain snake that can efficiently clean your drains. A good drain jack is expected to clean every kind of clogging effectively. Other than that, it should not break itself in the process, and neither should it harm the drain pipe. Before buying a snake, you should know whether it can do its job properly or not. It is recommended to go through the reviews available online before buying a product.
Plumbers usually charge a good amount of money for unclogging drains. When you can easily snake a drain yourself, spending on a plumber may seem like an unnecessary waste of money. Snake drains are available at different prices according to their type. Manual snake drains are usually way cheaper than electric ones. One should go for the toilet jack, which has a good value for money and can do its job properly.
Ease of use
There is no use in buying a snake drain if you cannot use it. Manual snakes are usually easier to use because you have full control over the procedure. Plumbers generally use electric and fuel-driven snakes as they are a bit tricky to use. But at the same time, they take less time to unclog blockages than manual ones. So, make sure you buy one which is easier to use according to you.
Frequently Ask Questions
Q. Where to buy a Drain Snake?
Drain snakes are easily available at your nearest hardware store or any online shopping platform.
Q. How much do plumbers charge to snake a Drain?
For shower, bathtub or kitchen clogs, a plumber can charge 109$-214$. For toilet and laundry clogs, they can charge even more.
Q. How much does a plumbing snake cost?
Handheld plumbing snakes can cost within a range of 10-100$, while a machine-driven snake can cost between $250-$1000.
Q. How Often Should You Snake Your Drain?
It is recommended to snake your drains once every month to avoid serious clogging.
Snaking a drain may seem like a job that is meant to be done by a professional plumber. But using a household drain snake, one can easily do it themselves. So, in this review, we went through the list of the best drain snakes for sale and gave a detailed review of each product. Further into the review, we discussed some important topics which will give you a better understanding about toilet jacks. Our buying guide will help you to decide the perfect snake for cleaning the drains of your house. It is recommended to keep your drains clean and garbage-free to avoid clogging.