LEXIVON Butane Torch Multi-Function Kit
- Has large tank capacity which runs for up to 2-hours
- With working temperature up to 2400° F, you can adjust flame from 0.5″ to 2″
- Made with 100% metal refillable fuel tank which ensures durability
Dremel 2200-01 Multi-Function Butane Torch
- Easy to start which does not require any independent ignition tool
- Has variable temperature control perfect for both torch and flame
- Features flame lock switch which ensures easy operation
Sondiko Refillable Kitchen Butane Torch
- Mini torch which is handy for outdoor activities like BBQ, camping, others
- Easy to refill the torch with butane gas of any brand
- Uses Piezo Ignition Technology which allows you to adjust the flame
Various everyday tasks require pyro-assistance to carry out their functioning. Carrying heavy flammable gas storage could be a risk to life and property, but achieving the same heat seems a far-fetched dream. We bring forth the best Butane Torches on the market. A butane torch is essentially a portable solution to assist you with daily tasks that demand pyro-assistance. We have hand-picked a wide range of brands that come up with the best rated butane lighters on the market.
A butane torch is essentially a flammable gas that is compressed into a small mechanical tool. It is extremely compact and efficient, with heat ranging up to 1450 degrees Celsius (2610F) that is enough to melt most metals like aluminum and copper and hot enough to vaporize organic compounds. Multi-functional equipment that one can use for brazing, soldering, and plumbing. Helps in culinary techniques like glazing and caramelizing. A pocket butane torch also works as a lighter for cigars. Stick till the end to know everything about the best butane torches available in the market.
12 Best Rated Butane Torch Lighters in the Market
- Best Overall: LEXIVON LX-771 Butane Lighter Multi-Function Kit
- Premium Quality: Dremel 2200-01 Versa Flame Butane Torch
- Best Refillable Lighter: Sondiko Refillable Butane Kitchen Torch
- Best Micro Torch: Bernz-O-Matic Micro Flame Butane Torch ST2200T
- Great for Professionals: Authenzo Kit Kitchen Torch Lighter
- Versatile: Custom Accessories 89960W Butane Torch
- Windproof: GOLDNCONN Mini Jet Flame Lighter
- Easy-to-use: ARCBLD Kitchen Refillable Butane Blow Torch
- Highly Compact: SOTO Pocket Torch XT Burner
- Great Quality: Blazer GT8000 Big Shot Butane Torch
- Value for Money: Power Probe MT Micro Torch
- Most Reliable: Blazer GB2001 Self-Igniting Micro-Torch Lighter
1. LEXIVON Multi-Function Premium Spark Butane Torch Lighter
LEXIVON Butane torch kit is undoubtedly the best pick in our list of best butane lighters. It is a multi-functional kit that comes with every component needed to carry out all functions. A 12-piece butane powered soldering set could be used in various applications that assist in wood-burning and wire soldering. This butane lighter gives 2 hours of constant run-time, and the highest temperature it can reach up to is 2400F (1215 degrees Celsius). We can assure you that this is a premier tool, with 1.8 x 6 x 11.7 inches. The tool is sturdy, and the design is compact and stylish.
This butane torch has a 100% refillable fuel tank. Keeping safety on their priority list, LEXIVON has tested their torch metal fuel tank for ignition capability and leakage. Thus, we believe that metallic fuel tanks are more reliable and better than conventional plastic tubes. LEXIVON mini butane torch is extremely light, weighing in at 1.29 pounds. Refilling takes just up to 15 seconds that gives you continuous fluid and constant working. It has an adjustable flame torch that can be ranged between ½ inch till 2 inches. LEXIVON Butane lighter is hands-free and comes with a detachable base stand.
- There is a 12-piece set for soldering wires, burning wood, plumbing, brazing, glazing, and caramelizing food dishes
- 100% metal refilling tank pre-tested and checked for leakage and ignition capability better than plastic tanks
- The highest temperature that this lighter can reach is 2400F for optimal heat dispersion
- LEXIVON comes with a gas control knob to adjust the range of the flame from ½ inch to 2 inches
- The 12-piece set comes with a lightweight case, and its design is sleek and compact
2. Dremel Versa Flame 2200-01 Multi-Function Butane Torch
Dremel Torch Butane Lighter is a multi-function tool kit that comprises 9 components that help in various processes like soldering wires, burning food, different culinary techniques, heat blowing, flame diffusing, etc. An Integrated Ignition Trigger allows you to access it hands-free without an external independent ignition trigger tool. This is one of our best picks because of the ease in handling and the different options in functioning. It comes with a detachable base for a hands-free cordless operation.
Dremel Versa Flame Butane Lighter comes with a flame control slider to set a variable temperature as per your requirements. We observed a large fuel tank with a filling valve that will make it easy to refill the tank for continuous and extended usage. An addition of a flame lock ensures that the flow of heat doesn’t break and there is continuous use. We believe that the brand assures its users with their claim to have a long-lasting, durable butane torch. It has a one-year warranty and a dedicated 24-hour customer service team available through chat, email, and phone to answer all your queries.
- It has a built-in trigger that helps ease the start-up process without the need for an independent ignition trigger
- A flame lock is helpful to carry out different functions in one continuous motion without losing momentum
- There Versa flame helps with soldering wires, burning wood, heat blowing, flame diffusing, etc.,
- Comes with a warranty of 1 year from the date of purchase
- Dremel comes with a filling valve that refills the fuel tank within a few seconds
3. Sondiko Culinary Refillable Butane Torch Lighter
Sondiko Culinary Butane torch is a small and handy tool with dimensions 4.7 x 2.2 x 6.1 inches that facilitates various functions in the kitchen to carry out professional chef-like stunts with your food. We feel that the downside to this torch is that Butane gas does not come included with it, and it can be filled with gas from any brand. Extremely light (9.9 ounces), compact and portable, can be a companion during treks, BBQ parties, and camping. The flame temperature can reach up to 1300 °C/2372 °F, and it can be regulated with an included flame regulator for you to have complete control over the machine.
It’s Piezo Ignition Technology facilitates One-hand operation. It allows the user to use a torch at any angle and even upside down. The flame lock will continue firing even when you continue pressing the trigger. Indeed, it makes a great gift for MasterChef in your house for them to add a professional touch to food. Butane torch can caramelize sugar atop a crème Brulee, glazing baked ham, melting cheese, toasting bread crumbs, etc. It not only allows you to light candles, fireplaces, and cigars but also becomes useful for art and craft activities, jewelry, welding, and multiple camping applications.
- Culinary assistance helps in caramelizing sugar atop a crème Brulee, glazing baked ham, roasting bell peppers, melting cheese, and toasting bread crumbs
- It’s compact and extremely lightweight, easily carryable anywhere during treks, camping, BBQ parties, etc
- Piezo Ignition Technology allows the use of the torch lighter at any angle and even upside down
- The aluminum-based black and silver Sondiko butane lighter is very sleek and modern
- The Flame Regulator feature allows the user to regulate the temperature in an instant
4. Bernz-O-Matic Micro Flame Refillable Butane Lighter
One of the most stylish picks in our best handheld torch lighter list is Bernz-O-Matic Flame Butane Torch. We like that black color on it is stylish, sleek, and compact. There is a textured grip around the lighter that allows better and firmer grip during use without allowing it to slip off, leading to a mishap. It is primarily used for commercial purposes and construction, accompanied by concrete and metal tools, soldering wires, and heat diffusion. It is one of the most affordable micro flame torches on the market and the brand assures it will last you a long time.
Bernz-O-Matic Micro Flame Butane torch is very light and portable, weighing in at 8 ounces and its dimensions are 3 X 6.5 X 9.5 inches. It includes several attachments from a soldering tip, a heat shrinking tube, and a hot air blower. One crucial part of this product is to click the Safety button every time before using a torch lighter, and this shows how the brand assures its users of absolute safety. We believe Bernz-O-Matic is a great tool to assist during various applications as the flame is calculated and not open.
- The mandatory use of the safety button before every use is a big plus point to avoid unnecessary mishappening
- Stylish black color, strong and sleek textured grip, and compact size make it an ideal fit to be a part of this list
- It can be used for commercial purposes and construction sites with its powerful calculated flame
- There are various attachments like a soldering tip, heat shrinking tube, and a hot air blower
5. Authenzo Kit Butane Kitchen Torch for Cooking
Authenzo Kitchen Butane Torch is a professional lighter primarily meant to be used in kitchen and small handicrafts. It facilitates newer culinary techniques for lip-smacking food for your entire family. We felt that the Authenzo Kitchen Butane lighter is one of the most affordable pieces of equipment on the market. The non-slip handle of the product allows for a better and stronger grip. This multi-functional culinary tool allows caramelizing desserts, searing a slice of meat, lighting a cigar, and small handicrafts. It is equipped with a Piezo Ignition system that allows the torch to work even upside-down.
The package doesn’t include butane gas. Safety lock feature in this butane torch safeguards the user from accidental ignition and unsupervised use. We find maximum heat capacity that reaches up to 1300 C/2500 F is pretty efficient to carry out different functions. The effective windproof function makes it a better fit to be used in windy places as it is not easy for flame to blow away. The build of the Authenzo small torch lighter comes with a long-angled nozzle and a burn-free finger guard. A sturdy brass nozzle and an aluminum alloy metal around the periphery make it extremely durable and the best return for your buck.
- The non-slip handle allows a stronger and safer grip, and the aluminum alloy metal around the periphery makes it efficient and long-lasting
- It comes with a windproof function that allows use in windy areas without blowing the flame away and not affecting the flame’s intensity
- This multi-functional tool fits small indoor usage, from your kitchen to lighting cigars and using small handicrafts
- The torch does not include butane gas. The brand suggests you only use butane gas with a long nozzle
- Advanced piezo Ignition system allows angular use for effortless one-handed operation
6. Custom Accessories 89960W E-Tek Small Butane Torch
Custom Accessories is what we believe, a small butane lighter that allows various multi-functioning modules allowing users to weatherproof materials, heat shrink tubes, smoldering while working on different types of fixes and repairs, and other culinary techniques like caramelizing sugar over desserts and crème Brulee. Equipped with a self-igniting electric ignition and a safety lock system that provides ease of work and security while it’s not in use. We found the product to be a proper fit for portable and easy use. The dimensions of the Custom Accessories mini torch lighter are 9.4 X 4.5 X 2.5 inches and it weighs 4.6 ounces.
It is cost-effective for various features and functions it provides. We believe its size is an ideal fit for the hand and it provides top-notch comfort. The flame lock is efficient and it locks the flame instantly for extended usage. The build is overall durable. However, the material can get damaged from the exterior. The only downside to the product could be the refilling process. We observed that filling takes more time than usual, thus running it for extended use could be a task. Custom Accessories Butane Torch Lighter are extremely affordable and value for buyer’s money.
- The compact size, weight, and dimensions of the lighter allows a firm grip on the hand for easy one-hand operation
- This butane torch can be solder, minor car repairs or random fixes, weatherproofing terminals, and heat shrink tubes
- With all the features Custom Accessories mini torch provides, the price is extremely affordable for everyone
- Safety and flame lock could be annoying every time, but it’s beneficial to avoid unnecessary accidents
7. GOLDNCONN Jet Pencil Mini Butane Torch Lighter
GOLDNCONN Mini Jet pencil flame is one of the most stylish butane torches in the entire market. It is extremely compact and firmly lives up to its name. The flame reaches up to 1300 degrees Celsius. There is a red rolling flame switch with two modes; torch jet flame and regular flame. Regular flame can be used for lighting cigars and candles while using torch jet flame for soldering and welding metals. Butane gas is not included in the torch tank. We see that a gas valve makes it easy to fill a pencil lighter. There is a flame regulating dial that can comfortably regulate the height of the flame.
It provides a barrage of applications, great for both indoor and outdoor activities. Lighting cigars, campfire, hot barbeque, candles, grill lighter, etc. Some of the more advanced applications include welding, plumbing, repairing jewelry, etc. You needn’t worry about burning your hands because of its loaded support. It is very light, weighing 2.57 ounces, and has compact dimensions, being 6.42 x 0.91 x 0.71 inches. GOLDNCONN Lighter is made from stainless steel + plastic. The only downside could be running time as it cannot exceed more than 8 minutes. Easy to handle in windy areas with its windproof flame technology and very affordable.
- This jet pencil lighter allows indoor and outdoor applications, from campfire lighters to barbeque lighters to welding and plumbing
- There is a dial in front of the pencil that allows you to regulate the height of the flame as per requirement
- There is a red rolling switch with two switching sides, torch jet flame, and regular flame
- Windproof flame allows easy use in windy regions without affecting the flame height
- It is shaped like a pen, made with stainless steel and plastic, living up to its name
8. ARCBLD Kitchen Refillable Butane Blow Torch
One of our highly recommended picks on this list. ARCHBOLD portable blow torch is a match for a fully equipped restaurant kitchen. Primarily, this blow torch is used for culinary items. A durable aluminum alloy body with a long nozzle assures a long-lasting product. We find it reassuring that brand has taken user safety into primary consideration with multiple safety features like burn-free finger guard keeping your hand safe while using torch, safety lock prevents accidental ignition, a wide base set at bottom to prevent it from falling, and finally, anti-flare technology to use it without any worries.
The use of this blow torch can be seen best in the kitchen for various culinary techniques like glazing, searing, roasting, browning, caramelizing, and baking, giving pleasure to your inner chef. Flame can be regulated and set for specific uses. As the height of flame increases from short to tall, temperature rises as well, from low to supremely high till 1300 degrees Celsius. It can only be filled with butane, and the process of refilling is extremely easy. The blowtorch is just 7.67 ounces with dimensions 12 X 6 X 16 inches with an ergonomic and professional design that we are sure could be placed and stored anywhere in a kitchen or office canteen.
- ARCBLD kitchen blow torch is extremely efficient for various culinary techniques, from caramelizing to baking
- The safety lock feature locks the system preventing unsupervised mishaps in the presence of kids
- Professional built and an ergonomic design make it an ideal fit for a professional kitchen
- Protective finger/handguard that keeps your finger/hand away from the flame/heat
- This wide base is set at the bottom, preventing the blow torch from falling over
9. SOTO Pocket Smallest Torch Lighter XT (Extended)
SOTO Pocket torch XT is one of our great choices in the best butane torch lighter list because of its minimalistic design and approach to the product. It is a refillable lighter with an extendable telescoping burner head. The gas does not come included with the lighter. The brand strongly suggests you use butane, isobutane, or propane gas but also caution you not to use 100% propane gas to avoid any explosion whatsoever. We observed that for refilling the Pocket Torch XT, they had given you a refill adapter that can be attached to the fuel canister.
It is small, compact, portable, and extremely light, only 1.08 ounces, and its dimensions are 8.27 x 3.15 x 0.79 inches. The temperatures are extremely high, reaching up to 1300 degrees Celsius, and it is wind-resistant and can be easily used in windy regions. However, we inform you that the light may not ignite under freezing temperatures and high-altitude areas above 5000 feet/ 1300 meters. The flame shape is the superfine centralized flame. The only compatible fuel types are a combination of normal butane, isobutane, and propane, commonly known as (110g, 250g, 500g).
- The size is extremely small, dimensions being 8.27 x 3.15 x 0.79 inches, and the torch is lightweight, just 1.08 ounces
- Minimalistic and simple look and feel. It comes with an extendable telescoping burner head
- Wind-resistant works well in windy areas without tarnishing the intensity of the heat
- It is compatible with a combination of normal butane, isobutane, and propane
10. Blazer Big Shot GT8000 Butane Lighter
Blazer GT8000 Butane torch is a stylish torch lighter rightfully placed in our list of the best torch lighters because of its varied features and technical nuances. The shape and design of the product make it stand out from its competition. We observed that the quality of the components is top-notch. The brass-laden assembly is handcrafted with a Japanese Stainless-steel nozzle. The large grip is equally strong and comfortable for the user as it is covered with nylon resin for non-slip handling. Japanese parts are usually some of the most dependable and durable parts of the market.
The Blazer Big Shot portable torch lighter has a piezo ignition technology for independent ignition without the help of any external igniters. It needs no electrical connection. The highest temperature that the Blazer butane torch can reach is up to 2500 F. It comes with a detachable base. Safety assured with its anti-flare built. Equipped with a gas-flow adjustment dial that regulates the flame height. The weight of the torch is 9.59 ounces, and its dimensions are 5.2 x 2 x 7.5 inches. We believe this product is extremely pricey and it can be considered a luxury product that cannot be affordable for all.
- Anti-flare brass built of the torch assures the user’s safety by maintaining flame control
- The body has a brass assembly that ensures the safety and security of the user
- All components of the product including the stainless-steel nozzle from Japan
- Blazer Big Shot torch comes with a detachable base to allow hands-free use
- The body is laid with a nylon resin that gives a strong grip to the user
11. Power Probe MT Refillable Butane Micro Torch
Power probe MT Torch is a strong micro torch with a sturdy built. It originated in China. We believe that the look and design of the product are extremely commercial and industry-driven. PPMT comes with a designed grip that looks stylish and elegant and allows easy and better handling capacity for the user. Power Probe micro torch has versatile uses ranging from automotive use to and few home uses. It can be easily filled with butane. Once it’s filled, it can run up to 2 hours before it needs to be refilled. Power Prove MT Micro torch can be used for soldering, brazing, loosening fasteners, plastic forming/molding. The electronic igniter allows easy and fast ignition.
Butane gas doesn’t come included in the package. The highest temperature it can reach is 2400 F when used as a torch and 950 F while soldering. The flame height can be adjusted with the given knob from ½ inch to 2 ½ inches. We observed that it does not include any additional attachments other than a standard torch, limiting the extent of the product. The PPMT micro torch lighter weighs 8 ounces, and its dimensions are 4.5 X 1.7 X 6.7 inches working on 120 Watts or 580 BTU.
- This torch lighter can be used for soldering, brazing, loosening fasteners, and other small household uses
- There is a knob that adjusts at the front that adjusts the flame height from ½ inches to 2 ½ inches
- PPMT can reach up to 2400 F when used as a torch and 950 F when used for soldering
- The design of this product is very industry-driven; it is strong, sturdy, and effective
12. Blazer GB2001 Self-Igniting Micro Hand Held Torch
This product had to be included in our top picks as it is one of the world’s earliest models of butane torches. Blazer GB2001 is made in Japan and is one of the first self-igniting and self-contained hand-held torches. It has been in power since 1985. Quite contrasting to the standard flame, it allows for a softer and cooler flame when the highest temperature flame isn’t needed. We felt that the grip is the most comforting part of the GB2001 Butane Torch Lighter as it is a textured rubber grip with a diamond pattern for it to be a strong and non-slip grip for the user.
The flame strength and type can be controlled with precision with the airflow dial present on the stem of the torch nozzle. We examined the Piezoelectric ignition system that allows faster ignition and without requiring any electrical ignition. This will allow a choice of flames. The maximum temperature reached is 1350 degrees Celsius or 2300 F with a blue torch flame. The flame height can be 1 inch to 1 ½ inch. The dimensions are 12 X 6 X 6 inches, and the weight of the torch is 6.8 ounces.
- A diamond textured rubber grip increases the friction between the hand and surface for non-slip performance
- With the stylish performance grip, the torch also has a professional look with a shiny silver finish
- There is no requirement for an electrical ignition as it has a faster Piezo ignition system
- The torch works well in windy areas without affecting the intensity of the heat
- Blazer GB2001 can reach temperatures up to 2300 F or 1350 degrees Celsius
Nowadays the market is flooding with all the advanced products. So choosing one from the extensive choices is not a simple thing. To make your shopping experience more clear, here is the buying guide with all the essential information about butane torches.
Why Do You Need a Butane Torch?
Butane torches contain flammable butane gas that is filled into a small fuel tank. Butane Lighters are very easy to handle because of their portable nature and compact size. They have various applications in various situations. The maximum heat that a torch can fire is up to 2610F, which is easy to melt basic metals like copper and aluminum and a few organic compounds. One can use it to carry out basic household tasks like plumbing, soldering, and brazing. Also, you can it in a few culinary techniques; caramelizing, char roasting vegetables, melting cheese, etc. Pocket butane torches, used as lighters to ignite cigars and candles, and bartenders use them in the new “fire cocktails.”
How to Fix a Butane Torch?
Few problems can arise while using a Butane Torch Lighter. Every time you use the torch, the outside air seeps in the lighter. After a couple of refills, the tank completely overwhelms by the air. The air prevents fuel from filling in the tank. To avoid this,
- Flip the lighter upside down.
- Use a screwdriver or a narrow tool to compress the valve and release the air.
- Once the valve stops hissing, the air has been expelled fully.
To avoid making it a recurring affair, use high-quality butane air to fill the fuel tank. Stick to a brand of fuel that’s thoroughly refined. Fewer impurities, the higher chance of smoother functioning. If you have used low-quality butane gas in the past, the chances of a clogged jet increase by two folds. Thus, keep cleaning and unclogging the jets periodically.
How to Refill a Butane Torch Lighter?
Refilling is essential for the Butane torch to work, but it can be a confusing task. Here are a few easy steps to refill your butane lighter.
- Turn the Butane Torch upside down.
- Remove the air from the torch with a narrow object. (As butane is 2.08 times heavier than air, air comes at the top, and butane settles.)
- Use the fuel and attach it to the fuel valve filling it up fully.
- Check if there is any air in the torch with a similar upside-down placement. If only butane comes out, you are good to fire away!
How Does a Torch Lighter Work?
Butane gas is highly flammable. It’s in the liquid state when it’s extremely compressed, but it turns to gas even with a slight release of pressure. Butane air is 2.08 times heavier than air, and thus it makes it easy to release the air and refill the torch within seconds for extended use.
Butane torches work by discharging liquid butane stored in extreme pressure in a narrow stream of gas. Once released from the pressure, it quickly changes itself into the gaseous state that gets ignited by the flicker controlled by a trigger that a finger can work. The flicker made by striking flint with steel or simply by compressing piezoelectric crystals, igniting the gas.
Safety Tips While Using Butane Torch
Butane being a flammable gas, should be used while following certain specific safety options.
- Don’t smoke or light a cigarette while using a Butane Torch in the background.
- Store butane gas in a properly ventilated area, away from direct sunlight and food.
- Make sure the torch lighters are cool before refilling the fuel tank.
- Always wear heat-resistance gloves while using them during cooking or handling butane containers.
- Keep butane gas and the torch lighter away from kids.
- Keep yourself safe from inhaling the butane gas while cooking, heating, and lighting.
How to Use a Butane Torch?
- Make sure that the butane gas is filled more than halfway through in the tank.
- Be cautious and set the flame height/range as low as possible to avoid mishaps.
- Wear a heat-resistant glove.
- Pull the safety lockdown to allow the torch to get ignited.
- Press the ignition button or trigger to ignite a flame.
Using the butane torch is extremely simple and you can apply it in various situations. Just make sure that you follow the safety protocol before using and push the safety lock up again to avoid it being used by children.
Butane vs Propane Torch
There are major differences in both these types of torches. Both have specific use and purpose, and they cannot be interlinked to each other. Choose according to your desired work module. Butane and Propane torches are different in design and difference in heat.
Both Butane torches and Propane torches have a high heating capacity. However, the variables for both are very different. Usually, Butane Torch Lighters can reach up to 2400F (1315 degrees Celsius), whereas Propane torches can reach much higher temperatures than Butane hand torch, 3600F (1982 degrees Celsius).
Propane torches emit a limited amount of flame because of the short inward-facing front torch head. Closer the object, the more heat. Farther the object, the lesser the heat. On the flip side, butane torches have a clear open torch end, allowing the full flame to be emitted. However, you can adjust the flame as per your will.
The use of both torches differs considerably because of the fundamental differences between them. Butane torches, considerably compact and portable, which you can use in culinary techniques, soldering wires, etc. Propane torches, on the other hand, come with a larger storage tank. Due to high heat and precision flame, these are mostly used for welding metals.
Who makes Best Butane Torch in Market?
The tagline of the brand is “The Fire Within.” Bernzomatic has been in business since 1876, and they stand for the craftsmanship and futuristic mindset that they imbibe in their highly advanced butane torch lighters. They are known to innovate and build a high-end range of compact, portable, and efficient products.
Liba is one of the high-end butane torches in the market used in high-end, fully-equipped restaurants. Their excellence can be measured by the range of positive testimonials by the users, from home chefs to bakers. Their range of butane torches is extremely durable, innovative, and modern, apart from their competitors.
One of our top picks on the list, Dremel stands apart from most of its competitors regarding its stylish look and advanced features. Their butane torches are sleek and fitting for every house. Making it one of the essential, unforgettable brands in our list of the best butane torches.
This company began in 1977 as a home business where quality soon became their obsession, and giving their users the best products became their mission. They provide advanced and high-tech butane lighters with precision and safety for their users. Their butane torches are some of the most affordable torches on the market.
The Blazer brand has been in the business for 20 years, providing quality equipment throughout the world. Their butane torches have been amongst the most liked torches in the world. They have a high-end Piezo ignition system made from the finest components with unmatched standards manufactured in the market.
How Hot Does a Butane Torch Get?
Butane gas is highly flammable. It turns to a liquid state when stored in an extremely compressed tank, but it immediately turns to gas once the pressure is released. A Butane Torch lighter is claimed to reach temperatures around 1,430 °C (2,610 °F) approximately which is hot enough to melt metals like copper and aluminum.
What to Consider Before Buying a Butane Torch?
There are innumerable brands that claim to provide the best butane torches in the market, but certain features should be at the back of your head before buying the best butane torch lighter.
While buying a Butane Torch, always look for a faster ignition system, preferably an advanced Piezo-crystal ignition system. This feature is extremely necessary because it should be easy to ignite and extinguish the flame immediately when the work is done. There should be an instant on/off button or switch that is highly useful and convenient without causing unnecessary wastage and strain on the users.
Flame control is a crucial feature that we believe should be a must for a butane torch. It is a safety feature and allows more tasks to be carried out by the user. Ensure that there is a knob or a dial that allows you to control the heat and the height of the flame. This feature ensures no homogeneity in the flame size to carry out tasks from lighting a cigar to welding.
Safety Lock and Burning Time
Always look for a safety lock in a Butane mini torch lighter that you plan on buying. It is one of the most crucial parts that is a must-have in every butane torch, and it allows you to keep it away without fearing misuse. The average burning time of a butane torch is 3 to 4 hours for home use and commercial use, and it stays up to hours because of the continuous usage.
Frequently Ask Questions
Q. What is the best Butane Torch Lighter?
LEXIVON Butane Torch Multi-Function Kit is the best Butane torch lighter.
Q. Where to buy Butane Torch?
Many e-commerce stores are available at your disposal, Amazon being one of the most reliable options and even the brand’s official e-commerce website. (If available)
Q. Where to buy Butane Torch refill?
Butane torch refills can be bought from e-commerce stores like Amazon, Target, Lowe’s, Home Depot, and other e-commerce websites.
Q. How much does a Butane Torch cost?
Butane Lighter Torches can vary in pricing, starting from 15 dollars to 100 dollars.
Q. Can I use a Butane Torch on food?
Butane blow torches are great for caramelizing sugars for crème Brulee, roasting bell peppers, charring vegetables, brown meringues, and even melting cheese.
Q. Where to get Butane for torch?
Butane gas can be found on any online e-commerce store throughout the web. Pick the best choice in your budget.
Q. What is the highest quality Butane?
The highest quality butane gas that has ever been found in the XIKAR Butane gas. The next best choice would be Colibri.
Q. Why is my Butane Torch not working?
The common reason that could stop the working of your Butane Torch lighter could be overfilling of air in the fuel tank, and the jets might be unclean because of the use of lower quality Butane.
We have come to the end of this review. Here, we handpicked 12 of the best Butane Torch Lighters in the market for you to choose from. Butane torches are compact and easy to carry minor fixes and repairs, culinary techniques, and commercial purposes. This review contains every detail about the product, the specific nuances, and the technicalities that will help you take a calculated purchasing decision. We advise everyone to research through the buying guide to conclude and hope that our list acts as a catalyst in the process.